Confidential Company is currently looking to hire a finance manager to join the team in Beirut.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Timely closing of periodic accounts
- Reviewing of controller’s package on monthly basis
- Ensuring proper reconciliations of Balance sheet accounts
- All management and legal reporting
- Adequate Financial control and in accordance with IFRS and/or GAAP
- Annual accounts reporting
- Performing a variety of complex professional, administrative, supervisory, and technical accounting and finance functions involved in maintaining the records and systems of the company
- Ensuring proper revenue recognition and recording of expenses in proper period.
- Budget preparation
- Handling the annual audit process
- Tax Filings i.e. Corporate income Tax, Personnel Income Tax, WHT, VAT & Social security.
- Monitoring Cash flows
- Driving improvement initiatives on behalf of United Safety Finance
- Supporting the Country Managers
- Financial degree from college or university, CPA/MBA
- Extensive management experience
- Experience in Finance matters in Asia Pacific and Middle East countries
- A minimum of 6 - 8 years relevant experience within oil related industry
- GP Dynamics, expert level
- MS Office
Regional travel is expected.